Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

205 results found

1. I have been using Liquid Web for years, in under multiple accounts. I just got off the phone with Nick Yonkers bc of an issue with all my sites in one account. I'll spare all the technical details but he was HANDS DOWN the BEST agent I have spoken to at your company. He took the time to explain to me what the issues were, and how I can further optimize my sites. He is an asset to your company and was a pleasure to speak with!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would think this would be a pretty standard feature for webmail. It was available via Webmail in cPanel, but with PBE you can't have conversation groupings within webmail. Meaning responses are all over the place in the inbox instead of together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi, when setting up a new site, even after entering lots of info, if you click outside the box it exits and saves nothing...no alert confirmation or anything, just poof, info gone

in this phase im typically clicking back and forth keeping records of a new site's passwords etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It's much easier to show a support technician a problem than to describe it.
    Adding a screen-sharing service would help Liquid Web solve more problems more quickly with a higher degree of success.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please make a full page access available on mobile. Very often I’m away from my pc - for eg I cannot add a new IP address right now :( If we could click ‘show desktop version’ or all desktop options were available in responsive/ mobile version it would make our lives much easier. And like others, unblocking IP from mobile would be very helpful too. Thank you :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please make a full page access available on mobile. Very often I’m away from my pc - for eg I cannot add a new IP address right now :( If we could click ‘show desktop version’ or all desktop options were available in responsive/ mobile version it would make our lives much easier. And like others, unblocking IP from mobile would be very helpful too. Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Thank you for this excellent suggestion. We agree that having a fully function mobile site is critical, especially as we continue to build and add more features to manage.liquidweb.com.

I’m happy to say that we are deep in the planning stages of revamping the entire manage.liquidweb.com interface which will include expanding the mobile options to include all features.

I will keep you updated with our progress in this area.

7. SSL is becoming more an more important, we offer our customers white labelled email address with their domain name such as webmail.domain.com

Clients are asking for SSL to be enabled on their webmail

Just found out that we cannot enforce SSL on white labelled webmail addresses hosted with Liquid web and only way is to give the clients a https://webmail.liquidweb.services URL

This defeats the purpose of white labeling

Can this be looked into and implemented soon please

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Thank you making this suggestion. I agree that enforcing SSL on the white-labeled email product is an important feature.

I’ve taken this to our team and will keep you updated as progress is made.

8. Domain aliases for email service is a very common feature and present even in free email services. I have been using domain aliases in former Cloud Sites email service and now I was told I cannot add an alias! I added an alias even early this year.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Storm backups seem to run at almost random times daily. Often we need to be able to have them run at the same time every night so we can plan around them. We would like like to be able to schedule storm backup run time instead of just having it run at some point within the 24 hour period.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please provide two factor authentication with a text message as an alternative to Authenticator app. and also please provide ability to recreate Authenticator app based authentication via text message. this is helpful when device is lost.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When my server goes down or becomes unavailable, I would like to be able to know about it wherever I am. I always have my phone with me, but I am not always at the computer or in a WiFi zone, or actively monitoring my web site.

If we could be sent an SMS message, we could take some money-saving steps such as pausing our AdWords campaigns.

I am sure it costs money to send SMS messages via the cell service providers around the world, and I would be willing to pay for that.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On the dashboard it has the following options when expanding a server:
    "Log into your server" ... ... [Webhost Manager]
    When clicking on the Webhost Manager it provides a link to the IP address to access WHM. Accessing the server through the IP address always gives a security exception.

My request is that you modify the link so that it sends you to "https://my.servername.com:2087/"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a freaking button to access business email from liquidweb login so I dont have to contact support every time i want to manage email addresses

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

We are working on improvements to our UI since introducing the new email product. We look forward to releasing a user friendly portal to you soon.

14. Not so much a NEW idea as a problem with the current auto-provisioning after a Joomla one-click CMS install.
    The issue is that the auto-provisioning fails.
    The auto-provisioning works when no CMS is chosen. We don't know if it works with other CMS one-click installs as we don't normally work with them.
    Joomla does not require any additional/special provisioning requirements, so if the auto=provisioning script works without a CMS installation, it should also work with a Joomla CMS installation, but it does not.
    I believe the issue may be an issue that there is something wrong with the auto-provisioning script…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It'd be great to have a server image for Debian 9 the latest version of Debian stable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Looks like you can only create a ticket with the account owner as the contact. It would be helpful if you could add a reply to an authenticated user so that webmasters can get responses back from support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this feedback. The ability to add additional users to tickets is currently under development.

17. When in the Help Center, it is not clear how to get back to the Manage Interface. I suggest removing the OPEN MANAGE button and relink the HOME button to go back to the Manage Interface.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. most of the companies use mail alias to handle tickets as a team. I want to recommend that please set your ticket system to response all emails in loops such as CC emails. Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Thank you for this suggestion. We agree, this is currently missing from our system. The development team is currently working to implement this functionality.

I will keep you updated as this project moves forwards.

19. The most common request I get when on the road is to unblock an IP address. This should be on the mobile versions of the LiquidWeb Manage page. Currently, I have to flick back to the full site which is not mobile responsive and is cumbersome.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An upcoming rewrite of manage.liquidweb.com is currently in the works, including making the site mobile responsive. I have added this request to that project. Thank you for pointing this out, your feedback is most appreciated.

20. It would be nice to change the NAME & EMAIL address in the support chat window instead of having them REAODONLY!!! Multiple people use our company account to contact support and it would be nice to be addressed as who I AM and not the account owner.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is currently under development. Until it is rolled out, different manage.liquidweb.com users can be created for the same account, each with its own contact information which will show in the LiveChat window.

• Don't see your idea?