Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

6 results found

1. When I need to request a new block of IP addresses for our dedicated servers, I log into manage.liquidweb.com and click and read and click and read and click and click and click... it is always so difficult for me to find the IP Request area. I think it should be under Networking. As it is, you have to go under Overview, then click the plus sign next to your server, then click Network, and finally you are able to request IPs. Completely hidden option.

If you can't "move" the feature, at least put some instructions under Networking that tells…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

A planned rework of manage.liquidweb.com will include this change.

Thank you for providing this feedback. We agree that it is a critical task that is currently difficult to discover.

2. It would be nice to change the NAME & EMAIL address in the support chat window instead of having them REAODONLY!!! Multiple people use our company account to contact support and it would be nice to be addressed as who I AM and not the account owner.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is currently under development. Until it is rolled out, different manage.liquidweb.com users can be created for the same account, each with its own contact information which will show in the LiveChat window.

3. The most common request I get when on the road is to unblock an IP address. This should be on the mobile versions of the LiquidWeb Manage page. Currently, I have to flick back to the full site which is not mobile responsive and is cumbersome.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An upcoming rewrite of manage.liquidweb.com is currently in the works, including making the site mobile responsive. I have added this request to that project. Thank you for pointing this out, your feedback is most appreciated.

4. Looks like you can only create a ticket with the account owner as the contact. It would be helpful if you could add a reply to an authenticated user so that webmasters can get responses back from support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this feedback. The ability to add additional users to tickets is currently under development.

5. Please make a full page access available on mobile. Very often I’m away from my pc - for eg I cannot add a new IP address right now :( If we could click ‘show desktop version’ or all desktop options were available in responsive/ mobile version it would make our lives much easier. And like others, unblocking IP from mobile would be very helpful too. Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this excellent suggestion. We agree that having a fully function mobile site is critical, especially as we continue to build and add more features to manage.liquidweb.com.

I’m happy to say that we are deep in the planning stages of revamping the entire manage.liquidweb.com interface which will include expanding the mobile options to include all features.

I will keep you updated with our progress in this area.

6. In the new Managed interface (which I do like) I couldn't see a way to delete a domain from the DNS manager and had to swap back to the old interface. Please add that in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?