Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

205 results found

1. Chats - 'Maintenance' mode:

Adding a chat maintenance mode option that allows us to receive chats normally, while pausing our reducing our "active time" when calculating the PowerScore.

This would allow us to assist other admins, work on difficult/longer tickets, and review documentation / research the more difficult issues without having to constantly worry about being penalized because we are not able to change the active status from livechat without harming our clients.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please implement Private DNS Zones. It's quite common in cloud hosts to provide this functionality. It's available in AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud, etc.

We want it so we can use DNS lookups and not care if it's an internal or external hostname. It just works across the infrastructure... No more hard-coded IPs in /etc/hosts and other configuration files. It's a single place to update should an IP change instead of potentially hundreds or thousands of places.

Additional functionality: automatically populate the private DNS zones when private IP addresses are allocated to a device.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello

My name is Nakul Mohan. I am a cyber security expert . After reviewing your website, I wanted to confirm that I have found some vulnerabilities/bugs in your website/server and client side . I will be happy to fix these issues . Looking forward to hear it from your team soon . Have a wonderful day .

Best regards

Nakul Mohan Rajput ( Cyber Security Analyst )

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hey support , The new GUI looks annoying , we are unable to select additional contact emails while creating support tickets . Since we have to receive notifications in email addresses that not as a primary contact email

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Mayra Pena responded

Hi there, you bring up a valid point. We agree, this functionality would be very helpful and we will review. May we also get your case number, so that we can ensure your case is being taken care of?

5. It would be a great process improvement in the Manage interface to have the Plesk link for Plesk Storm Images automatically log users in as discussed here (https://talk.plesk.com/threads/api-feature-request-method-to-auto-login-a-user.298105/) and documented here (https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213411289-How-to-create-Autologin-using-an-API-request-in-Plesk-)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be a great feature to be able to see the status of a current daily Storm backup in progress (i.e. running, scheduled).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not being able to rename cloudsites is problematic from time to time. Would love the ability to rename something so i could keep a backup of oldsite when creating a new version, etc - without a lot of extra steps.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This isn't an idea, it's a comment or a thought... I didn't appreciate the threatening note in my 1st of the month invoice telling me you'd suspend my account if not paid. I've been with you folks for MANY MANY years, I'm not late nor past due on anything... it was the first bill for the month. Your new unjustified threatening messages are a huge disappointment ... I have so many more words and comments but they'll be pointless if this is the direction in attitude that you're heading in. (sigh)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add an ability in LW firewall rules to specify a list of ports in one rule.

If you have several ports you're looking to open for a given group of people, say a developer working on your dev server: 22, 3306, 80, 443, having to specify both each person's source IP and the ports you want open for them is a horribly time consuming task.

Why not let users specify lists in the port box like:

22, 80, 443, 3306

The same thing goes for creating rule groups, i.e. give us the ability to create those four ports as…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. possibility of upgrade from CentOS-7 to CentOS-8.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I happened to log onto our Linux cPanel server and noticed an error reported by ABRT. I took a further look and there appeared to be a memory problem. Memory was replaced quickly and successfully by a system restoration technician. However, it would be very helpful if this problem could have been monitored. If I hadn't happened to notice it, it could have been quite impactful to our users. Can this monitoring be done automatically?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Avoir un bon logiciel pour créer et mixer de la musique n'est pas aussi cher que certains le pensent. Il existe un logiciel pour exploiter la créativité musicale avec de nombreux outils et ressources et Virtual DJ en est un, qui comprend également des fonctionnalités d'édition vidéo pour les videoDJ.

https://lignea.fr/

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Help desk tickets should display the selected asset to the customer. Currently if you enter a ticket then go to the ticket later the selected asset is not shown. This can be troublesome for customers with many assets they might have similar tickets. It makes it difficult to track what asset is referenced if the customer didn't include the identification asset in the description.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Many webhosting companies now provide affiliates with the ability to manage accounts for multiple clients from a single login. Such a feature would greatly improve the ability of development partners and other affiliates to assist their clients without the need to maintain a large collection of usernames and passwords. Furthermore, such an interface could simply the process of affiliates and partners assisting clients with preparing orders.
    Some companies have web portals that allow users to switch between accounts that have their email on them. This would also be an effective was to implement this request.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding a popup / alert sound when your status shows OFFLINE for more than 5 minutes while you are both Scheduled to work AND logged into the VPN.

This alert would help to provide a highly visible warning that our status has failed or dropped due to updates or other issues, and needs to be reset.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Migration Request has two flaws: 1) It was not clear that I had to order a new server before starting the process. I assumed that if I did not have an existing server to migrate to, that I would have the option to order one. 2) When selecting a source (after I had a new server ordered and configured) I selected the new server from the drop down, but kept getting a message that I had not selected a source. The button "Add a source" should be labeled, "Add selected source". Customers can't save you support time if what you…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I feel the dashboard needs a new or a more modern look. I also use Fastcomet.com and have used some other VPS's and find a more modern design makes it easier to navigate. It's also a great selling point. Liquid Web's dashboard looks old.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Actually, we are already in the process of completely overhauling the customer interface! It’s currently in alpha testing, so what I’ll do is get you invited to that so you can see what it looks like and it’ll give you a chance to see how the new look works for you and am opportunity to tell us what you’d like to see added!

You can access this alpha from your current manage interface now, but you should get a ticket with more information later today.

Thanks!

19. Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to add the very basic BBcode like the bold, underline, quote and code. This will give the users the ability to organize our support ticket better and more clear.

Best,
    Mansour

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Any other server adding a username is the name you login to Wordpress and can be used over and over again, not with LiquidWeb!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?