Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

205 results found

1. cPanel offers a DNS-Only version of cPanel which is free. I would like to see an option for customers to purchase a fully managed cPanel server using this version of cPanel. This will allow many customers to divest themselves of the licensing costs of using a fully licensed version of cPanel as a DNS/Name Server.

Fully Managing these is no more difficult than Fully Managing a regular cPanel server. Offering these as an option for customers gives more options for reducing the licensing costs that many customers are facing.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change name format of log files from "accesslogMM-DD-YYYY.zip" to "accesslogYYYY-MM-DD.zip" This change would mean that sorting by file name would also sort the files by date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Users which have internet connectivity loss before gracefully logging off from the Cloud VPN end up getting locked out of the VPN service because their user remains logged in and only one login session can be active at any given time for a user. This results in the customer having to contact us, and we have to reach out to networking to disconnect the user manually.

Multiple customers have expressed adding the option for them to do this from their end via manage.liquidweb.com would be very useful.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please implement the system that will send chat transcript automatically to our registered email ID after chat closed. Also it will be very good if there an archive all chat history in our profile.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The #1 thing I do inside the Managed Wordpress dashboard on a regular basis is initiate a backup of each of my sites. I would love to see a "backup" shortcut link on the main "my sites" screen under each site profile/preview, so that i don't have to click into the site > click backups > click to initiate backup, each time for every site. small incremental time savers like this would really add up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please give us time to pay our invoices. The issue date is the due date. After that, the invoice is considered past due and you shut down our website. Our invoice was paid within 5 days. We've never seen business practices such as this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We have a developer who is continually getting kicked out for whatever reason, because she has a dynamic IP here IP is constantly getting blocked, then we have to go in and manually unblock it. You guys have created a very good feature where you can go into account management and give a special user certain privileges, but unfortunately, not one of those privileges is called "Unblock IP", which is exactly what we need. Can you please implement that?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. possibility of upgrade from CentOS-7 to CentOS-8.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. please give way to disable all email boxes on a domain at one time at
    Manage Administrators > Manage > Block All Emails id

at this time Block Access - is only control panel block - its not useful. bcoz client pay when i block emails not CP.
    at this time i have to block all emails & cp too. i have to do both blocking at different different place. its time taking operation. please give short cut under manage button.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I feel the dashboard needs a new or a more modern look. I also use Fastcomet.com and have used some other VPS's and find a more modern design makes it easier to navigate. It's also a great selling point. Liquid Web's dashboard looks old.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Actually, we are already in the process of completely overhauling the customer interface! It’s currently in alpha testing, so what I’ll do is get you invited to that so you can see what it looks like and it’ll give you a chance to see how the new look works for you and am opportunity to tell us what you’d like to see added!

You can access this alpha from your current manage interface now, but you should get a ticket with more information later today.

Thanks!

12. I have been in the software industry for over 30 years, and I have created websites on Azure, AWS, and h-sphere. This control panel is by far the most difficult to get rolling.

If you could provide a link for the user for walking them through the systems they have subscribed to, it would make a huge difference.

For bonus points, make sure they are aware of the meaning of the mysterious

"lfd on host.yourdomainhere.com: Suspicious process running under user dovecot"

... that starts pouring into their mailbox. Apparently (based on a quick google) this is something that happens in…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have been with LW since April and you guys are outstanding. I have rented servers or had CoLo's for 13 years. Your products are great, support is great and the migration was superb. Every time I moved a box or changed providers I would cringe at the thought. Days of crossing "t's" and dotting "i's" and always missing something. Just want to say thanks and please keep up the good work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. First-notice invoices are not past due. Within 5 minutes of receiving my invoice, I pay it online. However, when I log in I see a big red notification that I am past due, it practically gives me a heart attack until I realize that you do this to me every single month. My account is in good standing, I just received the invoice, and so please do not tell me my account is in arrears or "past due". Adjusting what you classify as "past due" would bring a little more peace of mind, make my monthly account interactions more pleasant,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add an ability in LW firewall rules to specify a list of ports in one rule.

If you have several ports you're looking to open for a given group of people, say a developer working on your dev server: 22, 3306, 80, 443, having to specify both each person's source IP and the ports you want open for them is a horribly time consuming task.

Why not let users specify lists in the port box like:

22, 80, 443, 3306

The same thing goes for creating rule groups, i.e. give us the ability to create those four ports as…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Having just suffered a ransomware attack with another ESP whose virtualization platform, like LiquidWeb's, is based on Windows HyperVisor, we're particularly sensitive to the real-world downsides of having Windows in our enterprise.

Should LW, while unlikely, suffer a similar fate of having the Windows host servers our Linux instances are hosted on get encrypted, having the images off site and on our own offsite backups, we'd be able to re-upload the images to LW and restore service again.

As it stands now, while unlikely, it is possible for the host server to be encrypted and for the onsite backups at…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On my Managed WordPress server, most of my sites have their DNS hosted at Cloudflare, and Cloudflare is enabled. Twice in the past 2 weeks I had to pause Cloudflare to troubleshoot an issue, only to find that the Let's Encrypt certificate did not auto-renew because the A record for the site was pointing to CloudFlare and not the Managed WordPress server.

It would be extremely useful to allow me to initiate the renewal of the SSL certificate from the Managed WordPress console, rather than have to call support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please provide better ways to access our email through manage.liquidweb.com (mobile version)

it does not show any way to access our email control panel when using mobile.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need to know when LW will be unavailable for my site(s) where I can process it electronically without admin interaction

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice to simply user access by allowing SMAL authentication, so we can integrate access to the various portals and our Azure Active Directory.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?