General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. ...is too long and wordy. I don't care what you're doing about Covid 19. And there are many bits you feel you need to say elsewhere in the system that you don't need to say. Believe it or not, when I call in, it's because I have a problem that I am anxious to fix as soon as possible. The LAST thing I need to to listen to your call robot drone on. If you care about your clients (and not just about your clients' money) then take a look at all the words, phrases, sentences, and menu items in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automated support tickets can only be sent to a single primary email address. It would be useful if an alternative address could be added to the recipient list.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. SSL is becoming more an more important, we offer our customers white labelled email address with their domain name such as webmail.domain.com

Clients are asking for SSL to be enabled on their webmail

Just found out that we cannot enforce SSL on white labelled webmail addresses hosted with Liquid web and only way is to give the clients a https://webmail.liquidweb.services URL

This defeats the purpose of white labeling

Can this be looked into and implemented soon please

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Thank you making this suggestion. I agree that enforcing SSL on the white-labeled email product is an important feature.

I’ve taken this to our team and will keep you updated as progress is made.

4. It would be nice to change the NAME & EMAIL address in the support chat window instead of having them REAODONLY!!! Multiple people use our company account to contact support and it would be nice to be addressed as who I AM and not the account owner.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

This feature is currently under development. Until it is rolled out, different manage.liquidweb.com users can be created for the same account, each with its own contact information which will show in the LiveChat window.

5. The most common request I get when on the road is to unblock an IP address. This should be on the mobile versions of the LiquidWeb Manage page. Currently, I have to flick back to the full site which is not mobile responsive and is cumbersome.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

An upcoming rewrite of manage.liquidweb.com is currently in the works, including making the site mobile responsive. I have added this request to that project. Thank you for pointing this out, your feedback is most appreciated.

6. Add a freaking button to access business email from liquidweb login so I dont have to contact support every time i want to manage email addresses

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

We are working on improvements to our UI since introducing the new email product. We look forward to releasing a user friendly portal to you soon.

7. Allow us to use a different credit card for each server. Currently, I have around 5 accounts with you between Storm and LiquidWeb, and managing them is a pain, having to login to each account separately.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I realize you have the 30 minute "initial response", and often our tickets are picked up "just" under the 30 minute mark...

Then they sit there for 30 minutes+++ , until sometimes I've prodded and found that person had left for the day and it's now passed onto someone else.

Or, I've had to open a chat with live help to get a response.

To be useful, a support rep should be picking up the ticket AND dealing with it right away - not putting us aside to handle others, then we get lost waiting. Support isn't as fast as…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Right now if you have a lot of VPSs in sequential names they are in alphabetical order. But that isn't great if you have domains like zone1, zone2, zone10, etc. Because then zone10 is before zone1. If they were natural sorted, zone1 would be before zone10.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. At present history tab on private parent server information shows a blank page. We want to see overall history of our private parent server. Currently there is no way to get that information. We can only see history details of individual child instances on private parent server.
    I request this feature because I have been thru series of hardware issues on private parent servers couple of times and there was no way to tell number of times private parent was down in past. This is a must have information for all private parent servers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is no way to check the progress of server Resizing.. My suggestion is, there should be a way to check the progress of Resizing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow the ability to upload custom images to the Private Cloud, or to mount images as media so that installation of other OS's is possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ever since moving from WiredTree to LW I have been late with payments and even suspended as I received no warning messages.
    The only option is to add a Credit Card, which I prefer not to (and many people might not even have it).

With WiredTree, we could just add a PayPal subscription and forget about it, I cannot see why this is not added as an option, while regular PayPal payments are accepted?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please provide two factor authentication with a text message as an alternative to Authenticator app. and also please provide ability to recreate Authenticator app based authentication via text message. this is helpful when device is lost.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Storm backups seem to run at almost random times daily. Often we need to be able to have them run at the same time every night so we can plan around them. We would like like to be able to schedule storm backup run time instead of just having it run at some point within the 24 hour period.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Domain aliases for email service is a very common feature and present even in free email services. I have been using domain aliases in former Cloud Sites email service and now I was told I cannot add an alias! I added an alias even early this year.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please make a full page access available on mobile. Very often I’m away from my pc - for eg I cannot add a new IP address right now :( If we could click ‘show desktop version’ or all desktop options were available in responsive/ mobile version it would make our lives much easier. And like others, unblocking IP from mobile would be very helpful too. Thank you :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It's much easier to show a support technician a problem than to describe it.
    Adding a screen-sharing service would help Liquid Web solve more problems more quickly with a higher degree of success.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DNS migrations would be a lot quicker if we could flip settings on my end while on the phone with a migrations tech. Migration specific issues could be solved a lot faster if the regular techs weren't relaying questions and answers back and forth over the phone. :-)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please display the summaries I get by email on random days as an ongoing report in managed admin. It is really tedious to go back through multiple emails to figure out where everything stands. The screen shots only show one day, and are unusable for my eye. A concise running report would be ideal. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?