General

One feature I would like to see is:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Help!!! (managed WP/Woo) Need a continuous report of auto-update results/actions.

Please display the summaries I get by email on random days as an ongoing report in managed admin. It is really tedious to go back through multiple emails to figure out where everything stands. The screen shots only show one day, and are unusable for my eye. A concise running report would be ideal. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Domain alias in Email Service

Domain aliases for email service is a very common feature and present even in free email services. I have been using domain aliases in former Cloud Sites email service and now I was told I cannot add an alias! I added an alias even early this year.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Server cost per month, on dashboard and during resize

When setting up a new server, you provide a convenient table so I can compare costs with my budget/expectations.

After setup, the only way to see the cost is at the invoice level. It would be nice if there was a simpler way to see the cost for the server I am looking at at the dashboard. Maybe hover over text on the Server Information table to reveal the cost per month?

Also, when resizing up or down based on requirements, you only show the cost difference. Ex. -$20/month, or +$129/month.

It would be nice if we could see what…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow multiple credit cards per account

Allow us to use a different credit card for each server. Currently, I have around 5 accounts with you between Storm and LiquidWeb, and managing them is a pain, having to login to each account separately.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. custom url for staging site

I'd love to be able to specify a custom domain for staging sites so that it is easier for the client to access. For instance, staging.example.com is much easier (and more professional looking in my opinion) than example-staging.xlwiewos-liquidwebsites.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. scale without downtime

The scaling process currently results in significant downtime. It would be amazing if we could scale up and down without downtime.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Paypal subscription as a payment method.

Ever since moving from WiredTree to LW I have been late with payments and even suspended as I received no warning messages.
    The only option is to add a Credit Card, which I prefer not to (and many people might not even have it).

With WiredTree, we could just add a PayPal subscription and forget about it, I cannot see why this is not added as an option, while regular PayPal payments are accepted?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Text message for Two Factor Authentication

Please provide two factor authentication with a text message as an alternative to Authenticator app. and also please provide ability to recreate Authenticator app based authentication via text message. this is helpful when device is lost.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unable to select random email address while creating support tickets

Hey support , The new GUI looks annoying , we are unable to select additional contact emails while creating support tickets . Since we have to receive notifications in email addresses that not as a primary contact email

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, you bring up a valid point. We agree, this functionality would be very helpful and we will review. May we also get your case number, so that we can ensure your case is being taken care of?

11. Rather than verbally stating a passphrase, enter a PIN number for support line authentication

Currently when phoning in to the support desk customers are asked to state their account number and passphrase. This is done verbally.

The assumption being made is that no one else is within ear shot. I think this is a very weak assumption, and given that these credentials give full access to the system (effectively), this is actually a very significant security oversight.

Please consider allowing customers to enter a PIN on the keypad. This would alleviate the issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Natural sort server names

Right now if you have a lot of VPSs in sequential names they are in alphabetical order. But that isn't great if you have domains like zone1, zone2, zone10, etc. Because then zone10 is before zone1. If they were natural sorted, zone1 would be before zone10.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide backup option for Storm Block Storage (SBS)

Storm Block Storage volumes have no backup option available. Given that these start at 150Gb and can be as large as 15Tb, the suggestion to use out-of-network backup is unrealistic and really restricts the SBS volumes to storing non-critical data.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Private Parent Server History

At present history tab on private parent server information shows a blank page. We want to see overall history of our private parent server. Currently there is no way to get that information. We can only see history details of individual child instances on private parent server.
    I request this feature because I have been thru series of hardware issues on private parent servers couple of times and there was no way to tell number of times private parent was down in past. This is a must have information for all private parent servers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Force SSL for CNAME mail.emailsrvr.com for our mail.ourclientdomains.com

This needs to be fixed, we need to always be able to use mail.ourclientdomains.com and when our clients go there, they get the screen that shows to login but when they submit it says invalid login. The work around is to tell customers to add "s" https then try again and it works. However, this is a pain and we need correct dns CNAME entries that are auto propogated that works with out the workaround. Right now the CNAME records that are auto configured are INVALID.

I think Rackspace should redirect mail.emailsrvr.com to a whitelabel secure login and this would…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Should be a way the check progress of Resize

There is no way to check the progress of server Resizing.. My suggestion is, there should be a way to check the progress of Resizing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Liquid Web should allow customers to share their screens with support techs so that problems can be solved more quickly and effectively

It's much easier to show a support technician a problem than to describe it.
    Adding a screen-sharing service would help Liquid Web solve more problems more quickly with a higher degree of success.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please make a full page acces available on mobile.

Please make a full page access available on mobile. Very often I’m away from my pc - for eg I cannot add a new IP address right now :( If we could click ‘show desktop version’ or all desktop options were available in responsive/ mobile version it would make our lives much easier. And like others, unblocking IP from mobile would be very helpful too. Thank you :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve support time AFTER ticket pickup

I realize you have the 30 minute "initial response", and often our tickets are picked up "just" under the 30 minute mark...

Then they sit there for 30 minutes+++ , until sometimes I've prodded and found that person had left for the day and it's now passed onto someone else.

Or, I've had to open a chat with live help to get a response.

To be useful, a support rep should be picking up the ticket AND dealing with it right away - not putting us aside to handle others, then we get lost waiting. Support isn't as fast as…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Migrations Team Phone Support

DNS migrations would be a lot quicker if we could flip settings on my end while on the phone with a migrations tech. Migration specific issues could be solved a lot faster if the regular techs weren't relaying questions and answers back and forth over the phone. :-)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base