Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

206 results found

1. Using Offline Google Authenticator or Duo for two factor is painful, it would be nice if we can attach Google account (we have Google Organization account with Multifactor auth).

Or otherwise, please improve Multi factor authentication in association with either Duo or other provider where you can have push, SMS based notification.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

I am happy to say that we are nearing the release date of SSO featuring Google, allowing you to login to your manage.liquidweb.com account with your Google login.

2. When setting up a new server, you provide a convenient table so I can compare costs with my budget/expectations.

After setup, the only way to see the cost is at the invoice level. It would be nice if there was a simpler way to see the cost for the server I am looking at at the dashboard. Maybe hover over text on the Server Information table to reveal the cost per month?

Also, when resizing up or down based on requirements, you only show the cost difference. Ex. -$20/month, or +$129/month.

It would be nice if we could see what…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to see website monitoring offered similar to https://uptime.com/pricing. They offer Real-Time User Monitoring so we would know if our page is loading slow.

Knowing the site is up and running is great, but if the pages are loading really slow because of load, connection issues, or something else, we would have no idea this is happening unless we manually see it.

I manually saw it today for a period of time, but have no idea why it happened, or how often it happened, because there is nothing monitoring my website for page load times.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. cPanel offers a DNS-Only version of cPanel which is free. I would like to see an option for customers to purchase a fully managed cPanel server using this version of cPanel. This will allow many customers to divest themselves of the licensing costs of using a fully licensed version of cPanel as a DNS/Name Server.

Fully Managing these is no more difficult than Fully Managing a regular cPanel server. Offering these as an option for customers gives more options for reducing the licensing costs that many customers are facing.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently when I lodge a support ticket request via email, even when coming from my registered admin email account the system requires me to authorise the ticket / match it to my account by logging in and clicking on authorise
    This process only works abouthalf the time if you are lucky - other times it just says unable to authorise and you have to email back with your support phrase.

And even when I create a support ticket from the link in my manage.liquidweb.com account, and I am logged in, it still requires me to authorise the ticket and sends…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would find the server memory graph on the dashboard to be more useful if it could show the usage as reported by the "free" command under "-/+ buffers/cache". This is the memory actually in use by applications and doesn't include disk buffers.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I got a few client's requests for business email accounts.
    How they can set an avatar or profile image to an email account? (Just like Gmail shows)

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Inside the Managed WordPress interface it would be great to have a button which allowed the user to restart nginx.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The scaling process currently results in significant downtime. It would be amazing if we could scale up and down without downtime.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi,

Could we have some priority support services where things can be looked at on a high priority. Some business who mainly works with e-commerce model gets a high impact when services go down for even an hour. In my case it lasted more than 5 hours and the issue yet to moved to the team who are assigned to work on the tickets. It's a huge gap and I feel even business may be willing to subscribe for such services for a small fee (where you can limit 2 priorities in a month or so - just a suggestion).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When buying an SSL certificate the interface has a checkbox for auto-renewing your certificate. However, this does not work in practice with CloudSites. Instead there is still a manual process to update the cert. This should be fully automated.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have talked to many tech supports and they all did good! but Dante took it to another level and went above and beyond to find answers and was very experienced in almost all services that LiquidWeb has to offer! I hope to see more like Dante in Tech support!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ...is too long and wordy. I don't care what you're doing about Covid 19. And there are many bits you feel you need to say elsewhere in the system that you don't need to say. Believe it or not, when I call in, it's because I have a problem that I am anxious to fix as soon as possible. The LAST thing I need to to listen to your call robot drone on. If you care about your clients (and not just about your clients' money) then take a look at all the words, phrases, sentences, and menu items in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A email receipt arrives. I "Click" here to see invoice. Mobile version of site loads. However account shows no invoices. It simply shows that I have no balance due.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There are several locations where the implications of certain SSL related actions are not clear.
    1. When updating an SSL cert there should be text indicating that it is not necessary to generate a new CSR.
    2. When removing SSL Configuration the user should be warned that their IP Address could change. Rather than removing the old cert just use the old CSR to generate a new cert and paste it over the old cert.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow scheduled Storm backups. Currently the only option is daily and so in order to get more than a week of backups I need 500Gb. If I do not get more than a week of duration then the backups will be overwritten too quickly and I do not need 8 consecutive days of backup. Why not also offer a twice weekly option? Then I could drop to 250Gb and 4 backups would span 2 weeks. Then I would have more restore options further back in time is a problem is discovered.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. VPS users who are not account owners but have access to the Manage.LiquidWeb.Com interface should also be able to unblock IP addresses as needed.

Just experienced this issue and it was determined that as an interace user I didn't have this capability. This very useful tool should be available to all users that can access the manage server website.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like for management to work on getting more skilled chat operators, like it used to be. I am worried LW is going to turn into what HostGator did, crappy support. I have to chat to 2 chat operators back to back then call in today. It's not the first time. You can easily tell the chat operators do not have the same level of skills they used to have. The quality of service in chat support is at an all-time low. Coming from someone who has been in dedicated server reseller services for 22 years now. Not cool management,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automated support tickets can only be sent to a single primary email address. It would be useful if an alternative address could be added to the recipient list.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?