Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

12 results found

1. MailSecure sounds awesome, but without some level of custom control on a user level it doesn't' seem ideal. Please add a control panel that can allow a domain owner to control domain level, and individual email users level controls. Ability to add/remove whitelist/blacklist, etc.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

While we will not be able to add a control panel to MailSecure itself, I am happy to say that we have just launched a new product that features Spam Protection with a built-in control panel to manage what makes it through.

See our new Premium Business Email product here: https://www.liquidweb.com/products/add-ons/email/

2. LiquidWeb. Been here for years. I use to love you guys. Even though had hiccups over the years, it was always a winning ratio (10% not so good VS 90% pretty good) in terms of support and solutions. I'm being nice with that ratio...

In the last month or so, you have completely flipped your whole world:

1) Changed your logo - yuck. See DNS icon here https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/#networking its like almost a direct copy from that icon. Your logo doesn't affect me, but it would be gone if it were up to me. Hire a better branding agency!

2) Your…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Each of the suggestions in this thread have been pulled into their own thread for better tracking. Please see the latest comment for links to each suggestion to lend your support.

3. If customers are already paying for Storm backup storage, why not allow them to use their storage allotment to create manual images instead of charging them twice (once for daily backups and again for the images)?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. FWIW, I think your new logo is a step backwards. It looks too "cartooney". Plus it looks like an atom with electrons circling it. Another coworker thought the logo represented something a car wash might come up with. Your old logo was just fine, you shouldn't change it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please remove local Cpanel backup out of STORM backup storage and save us some money. Last I heard local cpanel backups are part of STORM backups too, essentially doing a backup of backup. Pls exclude cpanel backup out of STORM backup. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for this feedback. It is true that Storm backups include cPanel backups. This is because Storm backups are a full server image. They do not parse the data or partitions that are being backed up and instead keep a copy of everything on the server.

We did a feasibility on having a per-file backup system for Storm backups some time ago and found that the extra time needed to parse the files as well as copy them created a network load that negatively impacted the performance of the server.

If you would like to create a Support Ticket, our team may be able to help make some recommendations on areas of the server that can be cleaned to reduce the total backup price for you.

6. I'd love to white list and blacklist tech support.
    Sometimes you get amazing individuals other time totally useless, so you have to wait when their shift ends to get some real help.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately this is not something that we will be able to offer within the next few years.

8. It would be helpful if a ticket could be edited after it was posted. Like some forums do, you could limit this function to the first X minutes after it was created.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi,
    I do like the new Storm Cloud Dedicated offerings, especially with the RAID and always having the servers available.

The lowest configuration is for 8GB. Could you also offer a 4GB Dedicated with SSD-RAID as well?

Cheers
    Avrom

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this feedback. While our Cloud Dedicated serves are focused on providing larger configurations, all of our VPS servers do now feature SSD with RAID to help keep your data safe. Check our our 4G VPS Cloud server for more information.

10. When first logging in to LiquidWeb, the small popup tells you login was successful, then presents a button "Manage my site". Why would you want to log in and NOT manage your site? It should go straight to the account area, like 99.99% of other login systems.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this feedback. I see what you are saying.

Many of our users have more than one site on their account and this area lists all of the sites and allows a user to select which site they would like to manage.

I have forwarded your suggestion to send you straight to the account area if only one site is present and it is under consideration for the next site rework.

11. It would be great to consider remembering the authentication code for X number of days, say 15 or 30.

Though it's nice to have our accounts secure, I don't recall any bank, stripe or any other SaaS that requires to complete the authentication code on every login.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this valuable feedback. After discussing it with the team, we have chosen not to move forwards with this suggestion.

From the manage portal, financial data is available, as is the ability to create or tear down new servers. In order to protect customers that may work on less secure interfaces, frequent password authentication is the only good way to protect their accounts.

12. hi
    supply

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here