Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

5 results found

1. When my server goes down or becomes unavailable, I would like to be able to know about it wherever I am. I always have my phone with me, but I am not always at the computer or in a WiFi zone, or actively monitoring my web site.

If we could be sent an SMS message, we could take some money-saving steps such as pausing our AdWords campaigns.

I am sure it costs money to send SMS messages via the cell service providers around the world, and I would be willing to pay for that.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. SSL is becoming more an more important, we offer our customers white labelled email address with their domain name such as webmail.domain.com

Clients are asking for SSL to be enabled on their webmail

Just found out that we cannot enforce SSL on white labelled webmail addresses hosted with Liquid web and only way is to give the clients a https://webmail.liquidweb.services URL

This defeats the purpose of white labeling

Can this be looked into and implemented soon please

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Thank you making this suggestion. I agree that enforcing SSL on the white-labeled email product is an important feature.

I’ve taken this to our team and will keep you updated as progress is made.

3. Hey support , The new GUI looks annoying , we are unable to select additional contact emails while creating support tickets . Since we have to receive notifications in email addresses that not as a primary contact email

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Mayra Pena responded

Hi there, you bring up a valid point. We agree, this functionality would be very helpful and we will review. May we also get your case number, so that we can ensure your case is being taken care of?

4. Migration Request has two flaws: 1) It was not clear that I had to order a new server before starting the process. I assumed that if I did not have an existing server to migrate to, that I would have the option to order one. 2) When selecting a source (after I had a new server ordered and configured) I selected the new server from the drop down, but kept getting a message that I had not selected a source. The button "Add a source" should be labeled, "Add selected source". Customers can't save you support time if what you…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If I log in to my account and submit a reboot request respect the same and do it! It is really annoying that I must confirm I want the server rebooted. Especially when you email 10 minutes later to tell me you were able to login but somehow missed the yellow WHM notice that states server must be rebooted to apply updates. Plus I did not ask you to ask me if I am sure. If I was unsure I would not have requested a reboot!

Please stop this practice. It is insulting. I am not associating this feedback with…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

This experience sounds incredibly frustrating and has been shared with the head of our Operations Center team so that they can review the practices.

Thank you for sharing this feedback so that we can take a closer look.

• Don't see your idea?