Skip to content

General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

6 results found

1. I feel the dashboard needs a new or a more modern look. I also use Fastcomet.com and have used some other VPS's and find a more modern design makes it easier to navigate. It's also a great selling point. Liquid Web's dashboard looks old.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Actually, we are already in the process of completely overhauling the customer interface! It’s currently in alpha testing, so what I’ll do is get you invited to that so you can see what it looks like and it’ll give you a chance to see how the new look works for you and am opportunity to tell us what you’d like to see added!

You can access this alpha from your current manage interface now, but you should get a ticket with more information later today.

Thanks!

2. I am find the new system vastly harder to use than the only one.

It is hard to see any replies, when I do reply then obviously it is not seen by staff as no further action is taken. I have a ticket that has sat for 2 weeks with no staff response!

You click on Open Manage which I assume is to do with opening and managing tickets and you are sent back to the main control panel.

The emailed replies do not have any reply link and actually come from a non-liquidweb address with noreply as the user!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on improving the new HelpCenter to address these issues now. Stay tuned for updates to the system.

The Open Manage redirect has now been corrected.

3. Using Offline Google Authenticator or Duo for two factor is painful, it would be nice if we can attach Google account (we have Google Organization account with Multifactor auth).

Or otherwise, please improve Multi factor authentication in association with either Duo or other provider where you can have push, SMS based notification.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am happy to say that we are nearing the release date of SSO featuring Google, allowing you to login to your manage.liquidweb.com account with your Google login.

4. Add a freaking button to access business email from liquidweb login so I dont have to contact support every time i want to manage email addresses

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on improvements to our UI since introducing the new email product. We look forward to releasing a user friendly portal to you soon.

5. most of the companies use mail alias to handle tickets as a team. I want to recommend that please set your ticket system to response all emails in loops such as CC emails. Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion. We agree, this is currently missing from our system. The development team is currently working to implement this functionality.

I will keep you updated as this project moves forwards.

6. It would be nice to be able to pay my account via mobile optimized site. As it is, I have to log into the desktop version. Not hard to do but it would be great if I didn't have to!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this valuable feedback. This feature will be added as part of an entire manage.liquidweb.com rewrite coming in 2019.

• Don't see your idea?