Skip to content

Managed WordPress

Managed WordPress

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

68 results found

1. There have been multiple times that I have needed to review an old backup of a live site. Having the ability to restore a Live Backup to the Staging environment at the click of a button would be so helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Jessica Frick responded

Thank you for taking the time share this with us, Jason. I really like this idea and have brought it back to the team’s review for future a update. Thank you for your feedback!

2. Can we get a notification if the nightly plugin updates fail? That would be very intuitive and helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea! I’m going to bring this back to the team for consideration in a future update. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us!

3. My managed wordpress server was terminated taking all site off because my credit card had changed. I woke up to find the Jetpack alerts, then the Liquid Web email. I immediately looked into the situation, discovered the issue and set up new form of payment. My shock is that Liquid Web requires manual intervention to see the payment and turn the sites back on. This took 15 minutes. Why is this not an Automated Process? Can you fix this outdated process? You server is shut down for non-payment, you make payment, your server is automatically turned back on. It is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An automated process that turns paid sites back on makes a lot of sense. I’m going to discuss this with our team to see how we can improve this going forward. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about this!

4. For plugins that feature single domain licences, it would be handy to be able to replace licence keys when sites are replicated to staging and internal regression sites. Shortly after migrating a site to LW I received an automated notification from a plugin developer that stated that my licence key was active on a domain that I have no access to (https://regression-ABC.123-liquidwebsites.com).
    We want to preserve the integrity of the cloned site and ensure it's as close to production as possible, but also for it not to cause problems

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Lindsey responded

Steve, thank you for pointing that out to us. We always want to make sure that we are treating WordPress plugins in a way that makes sense to our users and to our platform. I will be taking your suggestion back to my team and see if it will be a good fit for implementation into our platform. I appreciate your feedback.

5. Ability to park domains on a managed WordPress site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Ani King responded

Hello and thank you for your feedback. This capability is planned for our Managed WordPress product, and we will update all our MWP customers when this feature is complete and available.

6. the log in time is literally days, weeks...it stays open unless you close it which is so not safe. and there is no additional security steps...

in addition to that, it's super easy to get hacked into by someone who is hacking to have access to your email address and change the password as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have just set up a staging website on LiquidWeb and little did i know, if i create a password for it (which is what everyone should do) the pop up to log in comes up on the live website too!

I think this is unacceptable as it looks unprofessional as we are an online shop.
    Please change this ASAP.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →