General

General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Networking => Cloud Firewall ... excellent feature.

We can create a custom firewall configuration. We can edit a custom firewall configuration. Excellent stuff.

Unfortunately, we cannot:
    (1) remove an existing custom firewall configuration;
    (2) edit the name of a custom firewall configuration;
    (3) create a new custom firewall configuration based on an existing configuration.

Not only can we not do it ourselves ... but apparently, no member of the Liquid Web Support team can do it either.

Please provide us with the ability to do these simple taks within the cloud firewall configuration area in the account dashboard.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pretty simple. Instead of making me log in to reconcile receipts, just send me an email with an attached PDF of the invoice or statement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the manage portal Graphical Statistics you have various graphs. So, how can we find out at what time which process spiked up? For example see this screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/4iZHlIChgSo

Can you improve the manage portal to have the pointer on the graphs which should show the time and process which spiked up? This will add more AI to the system I guess ??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The plugin update process does not accurately detect when a site is broken because of an update. As a result I have disabled plugin updates on all sites running ecommerce.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please give us time to pay our invoices. The issue date is the due date. After that, the invoice is considered past due and you shut down our website. Our invoice was paid within 5 days. We've never seen business practices such as this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please implement the system that will send chat transcript automatically to our registered email ID after chat closed. Also it will be very good if there an archive all chat history in our profile.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I need to know when LW will be unavailable for my site(s) where I can process it electronically without admin interaction

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would it be possible to have the Server the ability to resume an interrupted upload? Vimeo uses tus to do so.

"The tus-php Server supports concatenation extension and is capable of concatenating multiple uploads into a single one enabling clients to perform parallel uploads and to upload non-contiguous chunks."

and here https://uppy.io/docs/tus/

and

TusPHP for server side

We used php library, but actually you can use other server side implementations like node.js, Go or others
    tus-js-client for client side
    TusPHP already has a php client, but I think we all would agree to use the javascript implementations for the client
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear LiquidWeb Feedback,

I have been using VPS service and would like to have function Unlock IP on dashboard for standard user. for the meantime this function only existed on owner account.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Kien.T.Nguyen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. most of the companies use mail alias to handle tickets as a team. I want to recommend that please set your ticket system to response all emails in loops such as CC emails. Thank You!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Thank you for this suggestion. We agree, this is currently missing from our system. The development team is currently working to implement this functionality.

I will keep you updated as this project moves forwards.

11. On my Managed WordPress server, most of my sites have their DNS hosted at Cloudflare, and Cloudflare is enabled. Twice in the past 2 weeks I had to pause Cloudflare to troubleshoot an issue, only to find that the Let's Encrypt certificate did not auto-renew because the A record for the site was pointing to CloudFlare and not the Managed WordPress server.

It would be extremely useful to allow me to initiate the renewal of the SSL certificate from the Managed WordPress console, rather than have to call support.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 24hrs after signing up for manage wordpress/woocommerce hosting i login to find that i dont have a licence to astra pro. I open up live chat and am told someone will email me an onboard welcome email (cant tell me when). Why hasn't this been sent within 24hrs from sign up.?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change name format of log files from "accesslogMM-DD-YYYY.zip" to "accesslogYYYY-MM-DD.zip" This change would mean that sorting by file name would also sort the files by date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I recently moved a client to PBE. On cPanel hosting he had been using Rouncube as his primary mail client. Roundcube has an option to "Open" an attachment (to view) in addition to "Download". PBE webmail client only offers download, so he needs to download first, then open to view the attachment.

So he moved to a "Premium" mail product & lost that important capability in webmail. Ouch.

With the world using webmail more often I would think this is an important feature to include.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have been using Liquid Web for years, in under multiple accounts. I just got off the phone with Nick Yonkers bc of an issue with all my sites in one account. I'll spare all the technical details but he was HANDS DOWN the BEST agent I have spoken to at your company. He took the time to explain to me what the issues were, and how I can further optimize my sites. He is an asset to your company and was a pleasure to speak with!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi, when setting up a new site, even after entering lots of info, if you click outside the box it exits and saves nothing...no alert confirmation or anything, just poof, info gone

in this phase im typically clicking back and forth keeping records of a new site's passwords etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be nice to be able to pay my account via mobile optimized site. As it is, I have to log into the desktop version. Not hard to do but it would be great if I didn't have to!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Alexandra Carl responded

Thank you for this valuable feedback. This feature will be added as part of an entire manage.liquidweb.com rewrite coming in 2019.

18. Email or Text alerts when sites go down on MWP hosting: I recently had a site go down for what was "supposed" to have been a PHP error caused by a plugin. The entire site instance was down and the tech had to "restart services" in order to bring the site back up. Since the MWP hosting doesn't currently send out warnings and the Manage interface showed the server to be up, running and healthy I had no idea where to start and since this isn't a WHM/CPanel environment I don't have access to the tools to restart services I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I wasn't sure where to post some feedback on a person...Just got off the phone with Erika in Billing. She was SO nice and positive. I've been wanting to get to your Sales and the phone kept ringing and ringing and for some reason it rolled over to your Billing Department.

The first time it happened she was very apologetic and said that Sales was tied up at the moment and they would call me back within 30 minutes. I wasn't too patient so I called back again later and even though I was certain I pressed the button for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Should have a field for "contact me now" when setting up a server since may be using a generic corporate main line. the contact me now could be the number to contact for verification. Should also explain this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?